Established in 2011 T&S Auto is an “All in one” automotive repair, automotive inspection and retail auto sales under the same roof. We sell, finance and warranty everything we sell or work on. In addition to the basics of the business T&S Auto also services diesel and light duty truck repair.
The secret to keeping your car in good condition and preventing breakdowns isn’t a secret at all—it’s all about having a trusted, reliable mechanic. A good mechanic will help you stay on top of maintenance, resolve unforeseen problems and can even help make sure your vehicle is passing inspections thoroughly as it ages. At T&S Auto, our customers keep on coming back to our auto repair shop because we offer this comprehensive level of service. From factory-scheduled services to quick identification and resolution of problems and, of course, NY State inspections, we’re the number one service provider in the area.
T&S Auto will service any car you’re driving—foreign or domestic, no matter the make, model or year. There’s no problem that eludes our expert team! We use the best in diagnostic equipment and have decades of expertise that allow us to provide definitive solutions, fast. So, whether you need some new brakes and an oil change, your auto electrical is acting up or you just need car inspection services, don’t think twice about booking an appointment with T&S Auto.
SERVICE YOU CAN TRUST
Your car’s battery powers the starter motor and stores energy to power your car’s secondary electrical systems and other vital components. If your car battery dies, you wont be able to get anywhere.
Here are a few indicators that you may need to replace your car battery:
- Your battery dies after a recent charge.
- Your engine makes a clicking sound will not start when you turn your key in the ignition.
- Your head lights are dim but brighten as you rev your engine.
- You have had your battery for over 3 years.
Your vehicles belts and hoses are essential components that help all your cars systems function properly.
Belts and hoses can leak, crack ,soften, fray or corrode due to heat exposure and vibrations from everyday driving. If these components are not maintained or replaced, your repair costs can skyrocket. Simply just basing your conclusions on appearance alone is not enough, these components need to be thoroughly inspected in order to assess an issue. It is important to have your belts and hoses regularly inspected for signs of damage or wear by your mechanic.
What’s Included in Belt & Hose Services:
- Inspect for damage such as leaks, cracks, softening, frays, etc.
- Proper tension and alignment test.
- Cooling system test for leaks.
It is important to have your CV and universal joints inspected regularly for cracks and leaks.
Your car’s drivelines are what turns your axles, and in turn, rotates your wheels. Your vehicles drivelines are connected to the transmission and differential by universal joints. It is important to have your CV and universal joints inspected regularly for cracks and leaks. If avoided, this can cause damage to your car, not to mention costly repairs.
Here are some indicators that your may need your drivelines serviced:
- Car shudders during acceleration.
- Loud clunking sounds during shifting.
- Clicking or squeaking sounds at low speeds.
Your vehicles brakes are one of the most important components in keeping you safe on the road.
Over time, your brakes will wear. Having your brakes regularly inspected and serviced will save your time and money in the future by avoiding costly repair services.
If you experience any of the follow, please have your breaks inspected or replaced as soon as possible
- Squealing or grinding sound when pressing on your brake pedal.
- Your Brake Warning Light is on and stays on.Spongy or low brake pedal when your foot depresses it.
- Your vehicle pulls to one side when your brakes are applied.
- You have to replace and/or add brake fluid more than once every few months.
- Brake pedal sinks to the floor.
What’s included in our brake repair service:
- Replacing worn brake pads and shoes.
- Lubrication of related hardware.
- Machine resurfacing or replacement of drums or rotors.
- Topping off of brake fluid.
- Replacing necessary components.
- Test drive to ensure brakes are working correctly.
Your vehicles electrical system is made up of various relay systems, wires and fuses. All these componenets are powered by your car battery. It is essential that you maintain and inspect your car battery on a regular basis.
Another important component of your cars electrical system is the alternator. The alternator recharges your car battery as you drive. Your starter is also a major electrical component. The starter may have to be replaced every few months, depending on driving frequency due to being the largest sink for power.
Here is what we will perform on your auto electrical system:
- Check car battery performance, condition and cables.
- Visual inspection of alernator, electrical connections and mounting hardware.
- Tests conducted to check for proper performance.
- Inspection of stater connection and mounting hardware.
Your car possesses a powerful and complex onboard computer.
Your vehicle’s computer constantly monitors and stores information about your cars performance, systems, and components. When your car’s computer receives a signal from any system or component of your vehicle your check engine light goes on. In order to assess any issue with your vehicle, our ASE certified technicians will plug a diagnostic tool into the car’s computer. The technicians can then see exactly what is wrong with your car by reading codes that are distinctive of a particular part and issue of the vehicle.
Here are some indicators that you may need to schedule an engine diagnostics service:
- You fail your emissions inspection.
- Warning lights come on and stay on. (Check Engine Light, ABS, etc.)
- Issues with engine or transmission performance.
- Issues with steering control.
If your car is in good shape but your engine is worn out, it’s best to rebuild or replace you engine.
It is more cost effective and more efficient to rebuild your engine than to purchase a new car. Our technicians will also check your cooling, ignition, and fuel system to ensure they are in optimum operating condition after the installation.
Components in an engine rebuild service:
- New rings, pistons, and oil pump.
- New timing components and hydraulic lifters.
- New main, cam and rod bearings.
- New crankshaft, cylinder heads, connecting rods, cylinder heads, and block.
- New installer gasket set.
- New push rods, freeze plugs and cam shaft
If your car is in good shape but your transmission is worn out, it’s best to rebuild or replace your transmission.
- Long time warranty
- Transmission servicing
- Automatic and Standard
We service and repair RV’s, limousines, ambulances and any sized vehicles!
We understand that time is money, and the longer your trucks and fleet are off the road, the more money you lose. Our ASE certified technicians possess the knowledge to repair your trucks or fleet and get them back on the road as soon as possible.
Regular maintenance is key to keeping your fleet from breaking down. We will work with your budget to set up a maintenance schedule so that you never have to lose time on the road. Setting maintenance schedules also enables our technicians to spot potential problems that may arise and possibly prevent any future break downs.
Our Fleet Maintenance Service includes:
- Oil and Filter Change.
- Engine Tune-Up.
- Transmission Lube.
- Differential Lube.
- Charging System Test.
- Ultraviolet Inspections for Leaks.
- Auxiliary Equipment.
- Topping Off of Fluids.
- Service Reminders
- Wheels Alignment
Our Fleet Repair Services include:
- Brakes Repairs.
- Chassis Repair.
- Electrical Repairs.
- Engine Repair.
- Suspension System Repair.
- Tire Repair.
- Transmission Repair.
- Glass Replacement.
- …Any many more!
We repair and maintain all diesel engines!
Only licensed and experienced mechanics should handle any and all issues dealing with diesel engines.
Diesel Engine Services we provide:
- Engine Diagnostic Service
- Engine Fuel Filter Service
- Starter RepairAlternator Replacement
- Fuel Injection Service
- Power Steering
- Timing Belt / Chain Service
- Diesel Water Pump Replacement
- Serpentine Belt Service
- …and many more!
What’s included in our Diesel Engine Maintenance Service:
- Changing Lubricating Oil
- Changing Air Filter
- Changing Fuel Filter
- Bleeding Fuel System
- Draining Water Separators
Ensure vehicle longevity, safety and proper handling by scheduling regular lubrication services.
By neglecting your vehicle of proper lubrication, you can destroy your engine and other components resulting in expensive repairs. By scheduling regular lubrication services you extend the life of your engine and other systems, ensure vehicle safety and proper handling. Corrosion, dirt, fillings and flecks of metal can all affect your engine and components. If avoided, this can cause extensive damage.
Components in our fluid service:
- Fluid replacement of: Transmission, brake system, power steering and differential.
- Fuel system service.
- Radiator flush and fill.
Your cars air conditioning and heating systems keep you comfortably cool or warm and your drive.
Here are some indicators of a faulty heating or air conditioning system:
- Vehicles idles or stall when air conditioning is on.
- Vehicle runs hot or overheats when air conditioning is on.
- Water on vehicles floor when heating or air conditioning system is on.
- Odor coming from vents.
- Fan is louder than usual and does not work.
- Vents are no functioning.
- Air conditioning does not cool air in vehicle.
- Windows fog when defroster in on.
- Air conditioning and heating system have not been regularly maintained.
Here is what we will check for and repair during an air conditioning or heating system service:
- Inspection of coolant and/or antifreeze components.
- Repair or replacement of: dash control unit, vent, fan and hose.
- Repair or replacement of: defroster, heater control valve and hose.
In order to function properly and smoothly, your vehicle relies on adequate lubrication and oil.
What’s Included in our Oil, Lube and Filter Services:
- Checking the: air filter, engine for leaks, tire pressure, undercarriage, belts and hoses.
- Lubrication of all fittings.
- Replacing engine oil and oil filter.
- Topping off all fluids
We custom bend all mufflers!
Your exhaust system allows for the minimization of engine noise, protects you from hazardous gas leaks, and reduces harmful pollutants from being released into the atmosphere.
Here are some indicators that you muffler and/or exhaust system servicing:
- Smoke coming from the tail pipe.
- Check Engine light comes on.
- Louder than usual or rattling sounds coming from your muffler.
- Custom exhaust bending
We offer high tech wheel alignments.
Your suspension system bears all the weight of your vehicle.
This system consists of make parts that work together to provide you with a safe and smooth ride. Over time, wear and tear can cause your suspension to malfunction which leads to costly repairs. Bumps and potholes can also cause damage to your suspension system. Regularly inspecting your suspension system can prevent future issues.
Here are some indicators for suspension service:
- Vehicle pulls to one side while driving.
- Slipping of the steering wheel.
- Vibrating wheels and high pitched sounds while driving at low speeds.
Here is what is included in a suspension system service:
- Strut and shock replacements.
- Suspension system alignments.
- If necessary, replacement of related components.
Properly maintaining your tires with regularly scheduled service keeps you safe on the road and saves you money down the line.
Here is what is included in our tire service:
- Mounting tires, aligning and balancing.
- Inspecting mounting hardware for ware.
- New valve stems.
- Inspecting brake calipers.
- Tire rotation.
Here are indicators that you may need tire service:
- Tires do not maintain proper air pressure.
- Vibrations while driving.
- Car pulls to one side while driving.
- Tires are not wearing evenly.
A tuneup consists of using a computerized diagnostic tool to assess any problems or issues. Over time certain components of your vehicle can wear and tear.
Here are some indicators for a tune up service:
- Your check engine light comes on and stay on.
- Engine makes a knocking sound when accelerating.
- Engine stalls or run rough when coming to a stop.
- Noticeable loss in power.
- Loss in gas mileage.
Here is what is included in a tune up service:
- Visual inspection of engine components.
- New spark plugs.
- Ignition timing adjustment.
- Ail filter replacement
- Inspection of fuel system
- Replace distributor cap, rotor, fuel filter, and PCV valve
- Scan on board computer for issues and/or problems.
Preventative maintenance is key to the longevity, safety and optimum operation of your vehicle. Please refer to your owner’s manual on when to replace certain parts or when to schedule maintenance services.
By regularly scheduling preventative maintenance services you avoid future headaches and costly repairs brought on by not properly maintaining your vehicle.
Preventative maintenance also minimizes breakdowns and prolongs the life of your engine and other systems of your vehicle. Different systems and components of your vehicle require service and/or maintenance at different time intervals.
Monthly Maintenance Service:
- Check fluids and levels: Oil, engine coolant, brake fluid, transmission fluid, power steering fluid, windshield wash fluid.
- Inspect engine for any visible wear and leaks.
- Check battery terminal, cables, clamps and mounting hardware.
- Check belts and hoses for wear, cracks, leaks and tension.
- Check tire pressure on all tires as well as alignment. Inspect for proper tread depth and uneven wear.